This is an excellent opportunity to work with European household leader and they are looking to launch a new category for small electrical consumer appliances and need a strong product marketing person to lead this.
You will define, develop and deploy product launching plan, as well as business strategy integration, marketing action plan, and define and follow up the product P&L.
This role is responsible for:
- Benchmark studies analysis to optimize product position.
- Trends analysis and target orientation.
- Product lifecycle management (From Line Up definition, categories, to Product withdrawn).
- Management, planning, and control of Product P&L.
- Ensuring product optimization to objectives assigned.
- Define pricing strategy and policy. Also determine discount policy for customers.
- Develop sales and marketing action plan. Sales Policy for different distribution channels.
- Improve stock management through sales actions (promotions, quote…)
- Product Profitability and invoicing analysis.
- Sales Analysis and product rotation.
- Product Training to Customers and Sales teams.
- Develop tools to make easier the Sell Out and improve Sell in.
- Define Product Line for Customer and Shopper.
- Develop tools for sales support as Product Brochures, Catalogue, Training, promotional actions.
- BA or Marketing degree
- At least 4 years experience in similar position in consumer goods market
- Experience managing a P&L, Pricing definition and control Stocks
- Native Japanese and fluent English