Our client is a leading medical device company which is showing double-digit growth over the last 5 years. They are looking for a product marketing candidate to join their expanding team.
- Manage the product marketing of particular with regards to new product launches and life-cycle management.
- Plan the roll out of campaign and new product launches over the year in coordination with the national marketing plan
- Timely inform the marketing team of the upcoming product launches and their integration into the marketing plan.
- Develop creative ideas to support new campaign/product launches.
- Propose activities to support product sales to product management, sales and the other marketing functions in order to increase the awareness and penetration of products in the markets.
- Lead and coordinate the campaign management cascaded from HQ and initiated locally
- Adapt and review content for products to articulate the benefits of our products to the world. Manage the transaltion of English content.
- Support product marketing material life-cylcle management
- Create and manage sales offers with product management, sales, and customer service.
- Manage the relation and communication with global team and cascade all necessary information to the relevant functions.
- Together, manage the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver (marketing's role) and work (sales' role) the highest quality leads.
- Support national events such as conferences, symposia, workshops, congresses align with strategy
- Collect and analyze competitive information on a monthly basis. Provide the information to marketing for local consolidation.
- Monitor, analyze and report on a regular basis the respective product performance incl. KPI, Daily Management, competitive update, sales, quality cases, …
- Track and follow up the status of product quality issues
- Fluent English skills
- 3-5 years experience in similar position
- Team work and role model attitude
- Strong customer-oriented skills
- Strong prioritization and planning to ensure successful execution of strategy and plans
- Secure structured project management and communication with other teams
- Experience in the dental/medical industry is an advantage
- Appreciate strategic as well as operational work
- Digital media management
- Project management