Quality Control Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Control Manager|
|Salary:||7000000 - 9000000|
|Contact Name:||Agnes Lewandowski|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 09:00|
Proactively execute adaption products spec to appropriate standards and control quality in regard to new products launch. Especially, co-work with France head-quarters product design/quality group to convince our requirements, communications in English on telephone call, chat, email, reporting are very important. No need to be fluent in English, however have to be open mind for positively having communication.
• Track and monitor relative standards of products and trend.
• Clarify required product spec for applying to appropriate standards.
• Investigate and learn the gap between actual product quality and operated quality standard in manufacturing.
• Develop Japan's quality requirements and implement it officially. (Negotiation with head-quarters)
• Join in product design process to confirm if Japan's quality requirements are satisfied.
• Co-work with inspection agency on necessary.
• Making decision to go/not to go on meeting with stakeholders.
• Lead inspection works in warehouse to verify quality and specs.
• Admin for cost reporting related to product quality issues.
Qualification (experience, education, certification)
• Over 5 years relevant experience in quality control.
• Advanced knowledge/experience with some of pressure cooker/cooking electronics or appliance.
• Demonstrated experience working in foreign company.
• Must possess strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative when something needs to get done.
• Ideally work experience in international consumer products company
• Experience in management, quality assurance (ex. ISO9001,JIS, SG/S mark)
• Rework management
• Cost reporting
• Technical support
Competencies (skills, knowledge, language, behaviors)
• Japanese - Native fluency is a must
• English - Business and above
• Logical/ Patience/Tenacious
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's