Regional Indirect Procurement Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Indirect Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||9000000 - 14000000|
|Contact Name:||Suwanna Heng|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 09:00|
This position requires a strong understanding of Procurement processes, change and project management methodologies, remote people management and strong leadership and communication skills.
- Responsible for optimizing the Indirect Commercial Procurement strategies for Asia.
- Managing strategic business relationships, internally and externally.
- Development and negotiation of contract agreements with suppliers.
- Developing and executing plans to achieve annual savings and business simplification (supplier reduction, process efficiency) targets.
- Ensuring service and quality objectives are maintained and continuously improved, and all issues are resolved quickly.
- Maintain a knowledge of best practices, processes, and technology trends and sharing this knowledge within the regional stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive change management plans.
- Providing regular updates to the management team
- Ability to lead or participate to special projects/taskforces at Division and Global level.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Bachelor of Arts or Science in Sourcing, Business, Finance, or comparable discipline preferred)
- An advanced degree (MBA) or professional certification (CPM, CPIM, or Project Management) is desirable.
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to create and develop successful procurement strategies.
- Strong Negotiation and Communication skill
You will be working in a leading global consumer goods company, with international working environment and opportunity for overseas career development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's