This is one of the fastest, most aggressive, and inventive brands in Japan, and they want to meet the very best financial analysts in Japan with retail backgrounds.
- Act as business partner to other functions in order to add value in analyzing business KPIs and in enhancing the business decision making through a well-managed business planning cycle.
- Prepare financial simulations and business cases for Retail projects.
- Monitor investments for Retail projects.
- Oversee financial profitability by store, aiming at identifying areas of improvement and potential actions in order to increase the profitability.
- Take the lead in budget and rolling forecast processes, mainly for (but not limited to) sales, Capex and store expenses.
- Control the compliance to internal policies and perform adhoc checks on actual spending, in order to propose and implement plans to maximize resource usage.
- 5+ years experience as FinanceManager/PlanningManager/Controller
- Experience in a multi-national retail company or audit firm
- Knowledge of IFRS/USGAAP
- Strong analytical skills and financial modeling skills
- Competence in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Japanese