Our client is a French luxury leader with 6 stand alone stores and several points of sale. They are looking for a Retail Training Manager to develop their retail team and strengthen the service excellence.
- Be a supportive business partner (versus an instructor) and adopt a client-centric approach
- Spend at least 50% of your time on the floor to train, to ensure follow-up, to diagnose and assess the needs of training per store part of the scope. Identify strengths and areas of improvements of teams and individuals on the client experience.
- Use the available Training “Toolbox” (in-classroom and in-store workshops) and ask for specific tools when necessary to “assemble” and implement customized training sessions creating the right fit between the Store’s needs and Company objectives.
- Make sure the learning from the training are applied on the job. Identify best practices and spread them throughout the network.
- Train teams: 20% of training in-classroom and 80% in-store on Training modules delivered depending on the needs:
- Brand induction
- Client Experience
- Selling Technique Workshop
- In-Store workshops
- Coordinate local roll out of Management Training
- Implement induction seminars for new comers and store opening
- More than 5 years’ experiences in training in a retail company
- Deep understanding of fashion
- Good knowledge of business and markets
- Driving for results with strong interpersonal and coaching skills, strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Inspiring, enthusiastic, passionate, energizing and flexible.
- Fluency in English is required (oral and written)