If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing:
Scope of activities:
- Ensuring Client requirements get translated into workflow in the best way by understanding product specifics.
- Making sure platform solution is implemented with company's best practice
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions in client robotics environment
- Identifying upgrading company platform needs with the client needs and the technology
- Lead in identifying, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Interfacing requirements and design to AI/Cognitive, AI Japanese OCR, BPM, etc.
- Partner with our top tier clients, global consulting firms and major Japanese system integrators to provide professional services in workflow design and use of best client robotics solution that meets their needs on an enterprise level
- Deliver technical training and demos to the above
- Act as a bridge between the foreign counterparts to resolve local issues, communicate the requirements to seek best solutions for the Clients
- Deliver support of the above
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor (Computer Science is a plus), Master and Doctor degree
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese & English is mandatory.
- Overall 5-10 years working experience in IT programming and application architecture
- Minimum 5 years experience in programming is a must
- .Net experience is preferable
- This is not IT vendor management work and such experience is not considered
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
- Team player
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication
- Previous experience with working with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, Biz Robo, or Winactor is a plus