Our client is a global healthcare company whose three divisions -Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital-develop, produce and market innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
Job Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- The Sales Director will be responsible for managing the business
- The Director will lead, manage and coach a team of Specialty Sales professionals to sell and promote the company's products. Of course, the director will be expected to meet or exceed financial objectives.
- The incumbent will execute on the sales and marketing strategy and create a business tactical plan to maximize opportunity based on specific regional and territory differences/uniqueness. This individual will be responsible for running the business by analyzing account sales data.
- This individual must be organized and be able to manage multiple tasks/priorities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of the medical industry (Pharmaceutical, Biologics/Biotech , Medical Devices, Specialty Pharmacy, Home Health, Managed Care, and/or Hospital Industry)
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor's Degree (Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Healthcare preferred)
- Prefer advanced degree (MBA or similar)
- Requires at least 6 years in healthcare sales and /or management
- Prefer at least 2 years in management
- If no management experience, must be able to show participation in management training/development/ coaching.
- Display consistent above average performance
- Display at least an "achieves" level of the competencies required in the position
- Have a broad base of experience from previous positions