One of the world leaders in cyber-security solutions for consumers and businesses.
Act as a Senior Assistant member of the Japan team, supporting the Japan President and engage with the Japan Enterprise sales team.
- Support the administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group of varying size
- Draft, compose, type, and proof correspondence
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings and events
- Organize and manage calendars schedule(s) for manager and/or department
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Maintain office supplies; manage departmental recognition, track headcount and spending
- Serve as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures
- Support research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations
- Copy, collate, sort and distribute materials.
- Handle complex assignments that are diverse in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team
- Experience as both a secretary and in an administration role
- Experience working in a global company
- University degree
- Business level English