An opportunity to join a bright and progressive company with strong profit margins. The accounting team consists mainly of General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Accounting and Accounts Payable. You would be part of the Accounting Division (hereinafter referred to as GA) team.
We mainly handle transactions between affiliates for depreciable assets and provide support for monthly, quarterly and annual closing operations.
[After half a year] Depending on capacity and experience, we are planning to gradually participate in monthly account settlement report and assistant financing analysis.
· Headquarters and related subsidiaries monthly closing operations (single month increment analysis)
· TOEIC 700 or more
· Creation of monthly consolidated journal and assistant domestic consolidated closing operations
· Domestic / overseas affiliated company transaction journals and communication with group affiliates
· Foreign exchange difference profit and loss analysis
· Tangible and intangible asset management
Required Skills and Experience
Accounting person with over 5 years (accounting audit by USGAAP or IFAS standard foreign-affiliated company accounting, auditing corporation)
Ability to think and carry out priorities / multi task
Time management ·
Those who have enthusiasm for business and who can communicate smoothly with team
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
Desirable skills and experience
· Certified Public Accountant · (welcome)
Necessary language ability. Native level Japanese and Reading and writing English There is communication with overseas officials in everyday business by e-mail etc.