- Analyzing complex financial reports and records.
- Making recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures.
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy.
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits.
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team.
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments.
- US GAAP knowledge.
- Knowledge of ERPs (SAP/Oracle).
- Experience of US GAAP & SOX.
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills.
- Good Excel skills.