My client is looking for a Senior Accounting & Financial Admin person to join their Tokyo Office. The position will fully assist the Finance Manager for managing the accounts receivables and payables of the organization. In addition the position will develop the organization’s budget, prepare financial reports and is involved in directing its investment activities. This position is also responsible for planning the organization’s long-term financial goals and protecting assets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
1. Check purchase invoices and employees’ expense reports.
2. Post all transactions in SAP (invoices, payments, sales, accrual, advances, etc.).
3. Reconcile bank accounts.
4. Manage petty cash.
5. Prepare sales invoices as instructed.
6. File all sales and purchase invoices.
7. Prepare payments using web banking system.
8. Assist the director in the preparation of budgets, year-end closing and monthly closing.
Control overall office management including but not limited to
- Managing office equipment and supplies.
- Managing office layout.
- Managing property insurance.
1. Prepare PC and mobile phone for New Hires.
2. Vendor management especially for trouble shooting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Basic knowledge of SAP (Finance and Asset control)
Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
Working knowledge of IT operating system.
Minimum 5 year experience in multinational company
7-8 year experience in accounting or related work
Vender management: i.e. IT vender
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Strong problem solving abilities.
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Business level of English both in written and spoken (i.e. TOEIC 800 or above)
Japanese, native level