- Supervise, track and evaluate all day-to-day activities in Accounting.
- Responsibility for all Reporting (Internally and Externally).
- Develop and maintains all Accounting Principles, Practices and Procedures.
- Lead Projects, including ERP implementation.
- Respond to inquiries from Senior Management and other Department Heads regarding Financial Results.
- Coordinate and complete year end audits.
- Staff management, recruiting, orientation and evaluation.
- Strong experience in statutory tax reporting.
- Line management of 3+ subordinates.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Logistics or Supply Chain Industry is a plus.
- Excel: Advanced.