Advise and support local and global commercial teams in achieving their sales and profit targets by cutting through financial information with your FP&A knowledge and experience.
- Reporting – Prepare monthly P&L reports and analyses per Global/Area/market requirements, ad-hoc analyses as required.
- Budgeting and forecasting – Collaborate with various functions to prepare and upload data for annual budget plan and Quarterly forecasts. Perform analyses to explain variances.
- Business Decision Support – Prepare Pre/Post promotion and ROI evaluation, product P&L, customer P&L et. Deliver insightful analysis from the data collected showing promotional performance and areas for financial improvement.
- Deflator Management – Manage the deflator accruals and invoices via the Deflator tracker. Provide analysis and maintain control over year end rebates to ensure accrual rate is in line with latest customer agreements.
- Support implementation of business finance company policies and procedures.
- Provide financial input to cross functional project teams as required and support on project evaluation where necessary.
- University degree
- 2-3 years accounting and FP&A experience
- Knowledge of business analysis, sales forecasting and product profitability.
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of SAP
- Native-level Japanese, business-level English