A pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. A company with a broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company’s rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities.
Reporting and working with the HR Director, the HR Manager will play a significant HR Business Partner role that supports the business to achieve their business growth, their organization development and facilitates employees’ individual development.
This job will include a multitude of activities including but not limited to the following:
- Drive and deliver HR strategic initiatives.
- Engage and support leaders on organizational change management, employee issues and sustainability.
- Proactively support country manager to lead local leadership team. Champion employee engagement, support growth and development of people in the business.
- HRBP & Generalist support to his/her client groups on areas of talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, organization and talent development, training, performance conversation, talent management, and employee engagement initiative etc.
- Support the development of high performing and effective teams.
- Execute effective HR programs and processes to address the needs of business/functional units.
- Lead and ensure delivery of superb HR support and service to the client groups.
- Manage Employee Relations issue, provide consultancy and advisory service.
- Responsible for satisfying local statutory hiring requirements.
- Be role model of company values and management discipline.
- Degree holder in HR Management/HRD or related discipline.
- Min. 12 years & above experience, min.6 years in broad-based HR Business Partner function and strategic organizational development in Hi-Tech and multinational organization.
- HR experience in Japanese company is preferable.
- Excellent facilitation skill.
- Strong coaching and project delivery competencies.
- Strategic and tactical with strong sense of accountability, urgency, detailed & process oriented, willing to work under pressure in fast pace & dynamic environment.
- Proactive, dynamic, strong influencing & interpersonal skills with business mindset.
- Well versed in local labor law and practice.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skill with good command of written & spoken English and Japanese.