Headquartered in Los Angeles, this video game developer is behind one of the biggest titles in the world of gaming.
This role exists to help the HR team to make better decisions around its talent. To bring expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, on-boarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, offboarding so that all employees can flourish.
As an HR Business Partner, you will focus your energy on business needs, carefully listening to the problem areas, and working with employees to get to an optimal outcome. You should be trusted, yet flexible, consultant and adviser, with specific expertise in all things “HR”. Working in HR at this company will enable you to redefine what positive human resources practices are. You'll be able to reimagine events, onboarding, perks, and communications so that they more deeply resonate with their workforce.
As a Senior HR Business Partner in METAI region (Middle East, Turkey, Africa, India), you will bring deep knowledge, as well as a broad skill set, to the teams and initiatives you’re embedded on. You act as the go-to resource for all things related to talent, ranging from performance management to Total Rewards to crafting and creating organizational design improvements. You’ll provide key counsel to business efforts as you work collaboratively with other product and discipline leaders. You work on developing and evolving talent programs, and you drive aligned, data-informed talent decisions by acting as a strategist, coach, culture evangelist, talent steward, and designer/deployer of tools and programs that will turn potential into performance and results. You will dedicate time to growing and mentoring others throughout the company, and you will introduce carefully crafted programs and processes to ensure programs work well for everyone.
- Work to develop a people strategy in order to: achieve key business results, support business strategy
- Influence different levels of the organization
- Demonstrate growth, mentorship, and consultative skills in guiding others through complex organizational challenges
- Provide strategic business and thought partnership
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, and the other Central People teams to implement solutions for a scaling business
- Provide coaching and developmental feedback to people managers and individual contributors
- Help to solve employee relations issues
- Participate as an integral member of the HRBP team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership experience
- Ability to regularly context shift in a heavily matrixed environment
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Ability to work in and manage ambiguity - dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience supporting cross functional product groups in entertainment, gaming or a tech company
- Good knowledge and understanding of the local talent market, labor practices, laws and regulations
- 8+ years of experience in a HR generalist/business partner/manager role with proven progression, 4+ years leading and developing people
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Organizational Design or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience