This Tech Solutions provider has a global presence and is known for its expertise in supporting their clients identify emerging IT Markets. As such, it is looking for astute Senior Internal Auditor to join the team.
- Function as a lead auditor on progressively more complex technical and operational audits, consultations, Sarbanes-Oxley assessments, and/or special projects. May function as an individual contributor or as a lead, depending on the project.
- Document and evaluate the adequacy of the design of internal controls primarily via flowcharts and walkthroughs.
- Support achievements of the business objectives by planning, conducting, and reporting on risk-based audits and other projects using various methods appropriate for the project, in order to assess the design and effectiveness of financial, operational, and compliance processes for both manual and automated controls.
- Conduct audit and SOX projects efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision.
- Document the results of audit projects, including identification of internal control weaknesses and/or improvement opportunities via detailed issue logs and executive summaries.
- Discuss audit and consultation results with management, as well as work with management to develop action plans for control weaknesses and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Proactively identify and assess impact of changing business and emerging risks.
- Promote awareness within the company of company processes, internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and Internal Audit functions and responsibilities.
- Bear significant responsibility for the annual SOX assessment for Japan.
- Audit experience (at least 3 years - Big 4 is a plus).
- Knowledge of accounting.
- Certifications are plus - CPA, CIA or CISA.
- Languages - business level in both Japanese and English. He/She needs to create work papers and report to US in English so writing and conversational skills in English are required.
- Directly report to the IA department in US.