|Job Title:||Senior Purchaser|
|Salary:||6,500,000 - 9,000,000|
|Contact Name:||Suwanna Heng|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 09:00|
• Liaise with local department personnel to understand departmental or project strategies and to develop Procurement plans for specific projects or areas, cost estimates, & schedules for integrating these business needs into existing and future procurement activities that influence or support specific department spend optimization. Support departmental budget optimization.
• Gather and analyze industry, supply market, as well as internal spend data for the assigned subcategories to support the Procurement Manager / Supervisor with the definition and formulation of sourcing scenarios/strategies for the assigned categories.
• Collect and consolidate affiliate spend data and products’ specifications for the assigned categories.
• Liaise with local / cluster functions to understand their business priorities and plans.
• Identify and propose opportunities for synergizing the supply base, and harmonize products / services portfolio to drive economies of scale; subsequently translate the agreed opportunities into sourcing plans.
• Research, identify and evaluate suppliers.
• Develop, execute and analyze medium to complex RFx’s and negotiations at local / cluster level.
• Commercially manage new & ongoing local key relationships with local small to medium suppliers, vendors or subcontractors at account level to ensure that the affiliate receives satisfactory standards of services and there is contribution sustainability over time.
• Understand the main legal templates and their characteristics, ensuring agreements are properly set up following Law Department’s guidelines and advice.
• Check, review and process contracts ensuring that all relevant components are included.
• Maintain and update price lists and agreements in order to guarantee accurate documentation for purchasing decisions.
• Upon contract(s) being signed, control that all data regarding suppliers and agreements is correctly entered in all relevant systems (e.g. SAP, e-Catalogues, etc.)
• Strengthen business relationship with the suppliers by performing regular reviews and, in collaboration with the internal stakeholders, monitor periodically critical suppliers' performance on the basis of agreed KPI's (quality, process improvements and commercial relations).
• Organize regular meetings to agree and follow up on objectives.
• Have a good understanding of the sourcing process and its interactions with other functional processes.
• Adhere to Global Procurement Policy and Regional Sourcing Practices & Tools ensuring Compliance at affiliate / cluster level.
• Ensure that sourcing plan and RFx initiatives are well tracked and documented in the regional system.
• Optimize assigned KPI targets.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in sourcing preferably across relevant company categories (marketing and Sales for Buy & Sells affiliates and Facility Management for factory affiliates).
• Alternatively Key Account or trade, Sales or Consumer Engagement past experience within company.
• University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics • Diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute is an asset
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's