Senior Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Supply Chain Manager|
|Contact Name:||Suwanna Heng|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 09:00|
Senior Supply Chain Manager manages overall Supply Chain operation, including leading the overall customer service, logistics, technical work, organizing the storage and distribution of goods and ensuring the quality and consistency of the product, as well as supporting global procurement.
1. Logistics Management
● Responsible for product supply management efficiently including domestic logistics, import planning, on-going sourcing site management and production volume planning.
● Analyze logistics opportunity; develop logistics strategy co-working with other function and execute logistics saving with required quality.
● Track business progress and Prepare necessary reporting.
● Consumer/Customer claim handling co-working with sales function.
2. Budget Management
● Develop supply chain budget and value optimization plan to deliver cost saving and continuous improvement on overall supply chain cost
● Manage approved Product cost budgets & logistics cost budgets
3. People Management
● Build a team of highly engaged and motivated people.
● Responsible for bi-annual performance reviews giving clear, honest and fair feedback.
● Support talent development of the team utilizing internal trainings.
4. Product Initiative Management
● Responsible for product innovation (liquid, package, production process) of both existing and new product.
● Improve on going supply chain Consumer/Customer claim handling co-working with sales function.
5. Product Quality Management:
● Control processes and improve product quality to achieve consistent quality.
● Manage customer complaints and encourage corrective action plan.
6. Procurement Responsibility
● Managing 7-10 local categories using strategic sourcing principles.
● Managing local suppliers, including score carding and actively monitoring KPI’s.
● Support the implementation of procurement processes and procedures for Japan.
● Maintain a cost savings target.
● Responsible for assessing and managing category risks and opportunities on a country level
● Managing stakeholders and business partners within Japan and overseas
● Lead drafting and negotiation various procurement, marketing, supply, services, logistics, and other agreements in Japan
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Manager
6000000 - 8000000
Supply Chain Manager - Distributtion
10000000 - 14000000
Supply Chain Analyst / Senior Supply Chain Analyst
6,000,000 - 12,000,000
Demand and Supply Planning Manager
6000000 - 9000000
6000000 - 7000000