Job Title: Tax Senior Staff
Report to: Tax Partner & Manager
Job Summary: An opportunity to keep your career moving forward within an International company that values contribution and rewards results. This position is responsible for delivering quality tax advisory service in multiple engagements for clients and supervising tax compliance work, including corporate tax return and individual tax return, prepared by staff.
- Implement tax advisory engagements with client from start to finish, including planning, executing and management necessary and appropriate for completing projects.
- Review corporate tax returns and individual tax returns prepared by staffs and provide necessary direction to improve quality of the work.
- Prepare more complex tax return with necessary assistance from staffs.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax-related problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist Partner and Manager in engagements and business development efforts.
- Gain understanding of client operations and business objectives.
- Always update knowledge about Japanese tax and international tax.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Experience of more than 3 years of Japanese Corporate Tax or Individual Income Tax related work in accounting firm.
- Strong project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Business level of oral and written English skill.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness with a cooperative attitude.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.