Work with a massive Global Software company in driving their next-generation technologies.
Our client is looking for engineers who bring their own ideas from all backgrounds. The team is responsible for and works at the core of video, camera, media and graphics development for Web, Android and Linux-based systems.
You will develop on multiple levels of the stack, including kernel, userspace drivers, web system/browser software and Android frameworks.
- Work on device bring up, driver and low-level development of video, media, camera, and graphics software for Web, Android and other Linux-based systems.
- Design and develop new, multi-platform standards and APIs, and write frameworks for video, media and graphics.
- Collaborate with internal and external, software and hardware, teams and partners, as well as open-source communities.
Skills & Experience:Required:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in C and C++.
- Experience writing drivers and/or low-level system software for Linux-based systems.
- MA/MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in open source development.
- Knowledge of Linux internals.
- Domain knowledge and/or low-level development experience in one or more of following: video, codecs, graphics, cameras, multimedia, operating systems.