Strong Business partner of Supply Merchandising and Commercial teams, the Store Planning Manager leads a team of 4 staffs to optimize the stock management and its distribution at national and Boutiques levels. (All product categories: Jewellery, Watches, Accessories).
She/He evaluates regions & cities’ strength, customers’ preference to highlight potential and maximize sales. Working in close collaboration with the Commercial Networks (33 Retail Boutiques, 4 Travel Retail Boutiques, Ecommerce and Wholesale team), She/he acts as a key transmission belt between them and the Supply Merchandising Team to build qualitative stock and optimize assortment planning.
In addition, the Store Planning Manager is responsible to monitor & control boutique stock movements and inventory accuracy, manage and implement boutique operations process to meet all compliance requirements.
1. Supervise Boutiques Stock Needs Evaluation
- Analyze Boutiques monthly sales performance, stock movements and stock gap. Come up with an appropriate balancing and allocation plans.
- Review with the team the Boutiques event planning, shopping mall, competitors’ stock/activities. Evaluate which event/Btq needs support, assess feasibility of stock requests. Liaise with Logistics to make sure necessary arrangements are taken on time.
- Coordinate seasonal stock increase actions between Merchandisers, Store Planners, Logistic & commercial network
2. Supervise Stock order Management
- Supervise timely feedback from the team to boutiques enquiries & proper tracking of firm orders and staff sales orders until completion.
- In collaboration with Commercial Network, follow up on deliveries and invoicing of stock for event, challenging headquarter to ensure a good service rate of deliveries
- Challenge Commerciale Teams on the cancellation rate, reservation quantities
3. Coordinate from Supply Chain side of Staff Sales, Events, Boutique opening/closing
- Supervise the execution of stock plan retro-planning in good collaboration with Retail Team, Business Development Team, Merchandising Team and Logistics.
- Assist boutique with on-site support for Stock take, product condition evaluation, labels/certificates process setup…
- Define event attendance needs to support Commercial teams answering delivery time information and order taking.
- Coordinate the organization of staff sales / list sales.
4. Coordinate stock repairs, destructions and returns
- Liaise with CS to repair damaged stock - Ensure the level of 2nd choice and 3rd choice stock is limited
Out of range
- Stock Returns management based on HQ requests, closely following up on the status and flow between Commercial sites, Japan and HQ
- Manage the flow upon requests and needs of the Commercial Teams on stock repair, customer returns etc.
- Coordinate destruction from validation requests from Headquarter to stock return or local destruction with logistic.
- Manage the flow of Travel Retail stock return to comply with customs regulations of 2 years aged stock
5. IT Trouble Shooting
- Supervise timely feedback from SAP Key Users to solve/coordinate with IT SAP issues solutions finding
- Gather Optimization needs and communicate with IT and Headquarter to adapt IT solutions to real business needs
6. Team building
- Provide support, training and coaching to a team of 4 people and help them further develop and enhance competencies.
- Set goals with team members to meet individual career development needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Level Japanese, Business level English (French speaker is a plus)
- Self-motivated, quick learner, positive attitude, ability to plan and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and commercially driven
- Team player with communicational skills
- Excel skills a must
- SAP experience is a must
- Experience in team management