This role is suitable for an innovative and experienced Strategic Sourcing, who enjoy working with both local and overseas suppliers.
· We are responsible for strategic purchasing of key components through price negotiation, delivery date, quality and other conditions negotiations.
· Develop and implement effective supplier strategies.
· Promote the cost structure analysis of the relevant parts, cost reduction activity, validation of the estimate, new supplier development (regardless of domestic and overseas).
Strategic implementation of purchasing business (selection of suppliers / negotiation of transaction condition / planning / cost management) to differentiate our products and contribute to making products with higher added value.
· Follow necessary procedures related to lending, order placement, refurbishment, disposal etc
· Implementation of RFP (Request For Proposal) and RFQ (Request For Quotation)
· Survey of new parts suppliers, selection and registration
· NDA, purchase contract, Conclusion of service contract
· Implementation of estimates on general purchased goods, Cost reduction negotiations
· Coordinated roles with subcontractors (secondary supplier)
· Comprehensive management on key component purchasing Mainly related to boards)
· Plan and recommend cost reduction plan in the year, promote activities
· Scrutinize purchase conditions, register and periodically review
· Coordinate necessary processes accompanying parts EOL
· Continuous investigation of parts market and prompt feedback of important information to relevant departments
· Existing parts Price negotiation on parts suppliers, selection of parts suppliers and realization of the fastest supply lead time for parts with long registration and delivery
· We constantly recognize improvement points in strategic purchasing operations and make recommendations for realization
· Purchasing Experience of Electricity or Mechanical Components
· Experience working closely within the project team, cooperation with project members
· Be able to positively approach improvement of business processes and mechanism
· Be able to take balanced actions at high level of interpersonal skills, communication skills, cross-functional environment
· English skill - negotiable Level