You will build the Supply Chain processes and tools, in collaboration with merchandizing and Headquarter team.
Your role will be to optimize stock and maximize product availability.
You will be in charge of managing the SAP tool for stock monitoring and store replenishment. You will be involved in the procurement improvement, stock mutualization and stock visibility tool.
Your main missions will be:
- Regional stock, retail and wholesale optimization
- SAP tool management for store stock and auto replenishment
- Building distribution and procurement rules with merchandising (target stock and offer)
- Supply Chain KPI implementation (availability, stock coverage)
- Sales forecasts proposal on carryover/permanent products
- Store support for new distribution implementation and ecommerce
You will be reporting to Logistics and Quality Control Manager.
Training/Experience: University degree, supply chain background, 2 years experience minimum
IS/IT tools : strong interests and knowledge in Excel/Access. SAP and COGNOS experience is a plus.
Language : Excellent English and Native Japanese
Others : quantitative spirit, analysis organized, autonomous. Initiative spirit.