A fortune 400 German Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Health Sciences, and Materials manufacturer are looking for a Supply Planner for their performance materials division. They will be responsible for order creation for internal transactions as well as handling the creation done overseas. Candidates with a manufacturing background with B2B experience and a strong command of english are encouraged to apply.
Responsible for Supply planning in Asia as part of the product portfolio of the business unit Surface Solutions, produced/sourced at several sites worldwide. Creation of purchasing orders in worldwide for Japan producing materials. And also creation of purchasing orders against materials produced in other supplier site for local customers would be the major task.
In this role you need to keep the high customer service level in mind and on the other side, inventory management is also very important task. Act as a strong partner towards the Sales and Marketing, customer service, logistic, other group companies supply planners requires strong communication skills, data analysis skill and speedy/precise operational skill.
Your specific tasks are:
- Allocation decision together with product supply planner
- Creation of purchase orders for other countries against Japanese products
- Creation of purchase orders for local customer against other supply countries
- Monitor and manage inventory worldwide
- Preparation of monthly reports including data downloading
- Master degree, OR bachelor degree plus 3 years+ experience in similar position
- Several years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or Sales, procurement, customer service
- High expertise in SAP operation is advantage
- Excellent analytical skills / operational skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP (SAP / BW)
- Native level in Japanese and Fluent in English