Be a part of one of the world's largest logistics companies, we combine traditional fulfillment services with our value-added management services.
We customize our solutions to drive overall efficiency and to improve overall quality.
We offer solutions and expertise in a large variety of sectors including auto, chemicals, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, retail and technology.
As the global markets needs grow, so do we.
Purpose Of The Role
Enhance the company brand through recruiting activity
- Recruiting Regular employees
- Mid-career recruiting
- Plan expanding & implement Direct Sourcing
- Market survey for a new business gain
- Build a strong relationship with recruiting agencies
- New grads
- Study sourcing plan
- Study sourcing of management trainees and manage a process
Collaborate with HRBP and site managers, Operation managers to enhance recruiting or redeployment activity
Submission of reporting to and telephone conference with APAC HR
Providing training, coaching to hiring managers
- Plan & implement enhancing the company brand including communication with recruiting agencies, APAC HR, etc.
- Managing overall recruiting activity and plan and implement solutions to workforce planning
- Plan & Implement workforce planning for a new business opportunity in securing regular employees
- Ensuring updated vacancies with close communication with HRBP, Site managers, operations managers, and external recruiting agencies
Key capabilities & Skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Passionate about driving our brand to candidates
- Fast learner especially in the logistics business
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Act as a functional point of contact and lead the staffing strategy for the business
- Vendor management
- Cooperate with management and HR team to plan, roll out HR plans and solutions
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Personal accountability, integrity, and credibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Expected Years Of Experience
- 5 years of relevant experience in recruiting search firm or in-house staffing, with people management experience
- Experience with interviewing and evaluating candidates for middle to senior positions
- General knowledge and experience in C&B, business partnering
- Working Experience in an international environment
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Business level communication in Japanese and English