The TA Manager is accountable for stakeholder management, strategic planning, process excellence, and overall team management.
The Talent Acquisition function oversees the following segments:
Mid Career Recruitment
This role is ideal for someone who is motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and interested in gaining further experience in Talent Acquisition and management.
You will manage a team of 3 members as follows:
1 Team Assistant
1 Mid Career Recruiter
1 person handling temp hires
The volume of hires for each segment is as follows:
Mid Career: approx. 70/yr
Temp: approx. 100/yr
Campus: approx. 5 to 7
- As the Lead of the Talent Acquisition team, a big part of your time will be dedicated to manage and develop the members in the team.
- You will also be responsible for campus and retained searches.
- Manage consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Lead/Assist in the development of tools/processes to streamline/automate staffing function.
- Manages communication process with internal and external candidates, HR colleagues and the respective
- Strategic Sourcing: Lead strategy conversations with hiring managers and develop strategic sourcing plans that are tailored to specific hiring needs.
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool, fully maximizing the use of all sourcing channels.
- Identify passive job seekers using full range of recruitment tactics and resources (Local Job Boards, Social Media, etc.)
- Build and utilize a candidate pool for current and future positions.
- TA Advisory: Leverage deep labor market expertise to consult with hiring managers and influence hiring decisions.
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills and techniques as well as counsel employees on career development.
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunities for automation
- Talent Segmentation: Lead recruitment initiatives such as diversity hiring and/or campus hiring.
- Diversity Hiring: Strategic sourcing and recruitment initiatives
- Metrics & Analytics: Ensure time to fill is shortened, cost per hire is monitored, joiner quality, etc.
- Compliance: Ensures local compliance guidelines are tracked and followed.
Minimum of 5 to 10 years of Human Resources experience including at least 3 to 5 years of recruiting experience.
Agency or RPO experience a big plus
Management experience preferred
Confident written and verbal communication style both in Japanese (Native) and English (Business)