This company provides high bandwidth services for enterprises and wholesale customers in Europe, Asia and North America’s largest business hubs. They enable the digital transformation of businesses through their intelligent, purpose-built, cloud-integrated network. It connects over 800 data centres around the globe, with over 25,000 on-net buildings and growing. They are also recognised as an innovator and pioneer in software defined networks (SDN) and network function virtualisation (NFV).
- Leadership of the recruitment strategy.
- Operational responsibility for identifying and engaging passive future employees
- Proactive management of hiring managers to pre agreed SLA’s
- Contribute toward their online presence across relevant social media platforms
- Partner and manage relationship between the business to deliver 80% direct sourcing
- Develop and provide credible MI reporting and analysis, tracking success’s and highlighting risk
- Define and coach on best practice candidate / customer experience
- Monitor sourcing channels; make recommendations for change, dynamically adjusting to deliver continued success.
- Predict and anticipate changes in headcount to adjust plan as required
- Monitor market trends in recruitment innovation and suggest adoption of suitable solutions
- Support overall activity that helps position them as an employer of choice
- Work inclusively with all stakeholders to engender a collaborative working approach
- Experience of recruiting at senior level within agency or in-house environment
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanish and English is mandatory
- Proven track record of leading resourcing strategy
- Fluent in the use of multimedia sourcing tools
- Ability to craft compelling role profiles and job adverts
- Superuser of LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor & Twitter
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing ability
- Subject matter expertise of the global telecommunications landscape
- Accustomed to engaging and presenting at all levels
The company has built its reputation on putting its customers first, with a focus on delivering true local presence and agility for enterprises that are global yet need local attention. Customers include data intensive organisations spanning over 200 connected cities in nearly 30 countries. They count 19 of the top 25 global telecoms companies and 18 out of the top 25 global media companies (Forbes 2000 list, 2016) amongst its customers. In addition, they work with over 50 exchange venues and 13 European central banks. Privately owned, they are one of the most financially sound companies in its industry and able to provide the best customer experience at a competitive price.