Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Salary:||7000000 - 9000000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Stone|
|Job Published||07th Feb 2019|
One of the world's largest and most well known FMCG companies.
This position will be responsible for managing the end to end recruiting process with focus on complete stakeholder management and partnership for key client groups spanning all operating companies and regional groups based in Tokyo, Japan. This position will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
• Lead the complete end to end recruitment process as prescribed in the TA model with Business Leaders, Hiring Managers and Business Based HR partners.
• Connect with relevant and key stakeholders early for conversations regarding staffing plans and identification of key talent gaps and needs.
• Shape the stakeholders to agree on best sourcing, interviewing and recruiting strategies and ensure implementation of the agreed action plans.
• Lead in executing best practices in TA aligned with the TA global process to meet or exceed TA metrics and Service Level Agreements with the stakeholders. Share knowledge of business, candidate marketplace and recruitment trends.
• Deliver recruitment process efficiency focused on high-touch stakeholder engagement and best in class candidate experience.
• Bachelors degree
• 5 years recruiting experience
• Must have demonstrated capability and in-house recruiting experience, sourcing for a variety of positions in Japan
• Must exhibit skill and expertise and skill in tapping traditional and technology based sourcing channels and possess a strong network in the targeted functional area
• Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication, and organizational skills
• Must have proven experience and ability to have discussions and influence executive and senior management level stakeholders
• Must demonstrate business thinking and acumen
• Must have demonstrated ability to apply judgment to ambiguous or out-of-policy situations
• Fluency in both English and Japanese
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's