Our client is an American lifestyle brand known for colour, print and eclectic details. It has a presence in 50 countries with 48 stores in Japan.
Honesty, Kindness, Passion, Humility, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence, Humor
The This position will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruitment for all head office positions and Retail store positons, and Haken positions as appropriate. Will be responsible for developing the internal talent pool for creating the succession planning in the future.
- Deliver, develop and maintain an effective recruitment full lifecycle of the process for candidate sourcing, pipeline development, interviewing & qualification, and offer management.
- Conduct a comprehensive clear, realistic, relevant and achievable brief with the Hiring Manager ensuring all aspects of the role requirements have been effectively explored, to define the desired candidate profile
- Manage job postings to ensure all open roles are advertised on the most appropriate job boards
- Review direct applications, qualifying if appropriate using appropriate screening and questioning for the role
- Conduct telephone screening, face to face interviews and assessment centers as appropriate
- Collaborate with the relevant HR Business Partners to proactively identify future acquisition needs
- Support the Talent Acquisition Partner in Asia in developing recruitment strategies
- Create a best in class candidate experience.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Build strong relationships and trust with internal hiring managers, senior leadership for groups supported and HR Generalist partners.
- Influence hiring managers and help guide decision making.