Our company is currently seeking an action-oriented, team player, and entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
You will be building a robust talent pipeline by making use of our Talent Management schemes as well as by developing and implementing training developmental programs that accelerate talent development. You will also be creating a learning culture and promoting internal communication across the organization.
The organizaiton is at the most pivotal time in its history. We are constantly developing new products and are world leaders in several new categories. Our latest product is already available in many markets around the world, and Japan is the first country in Asia that has launched it.
By being part of our company, you will get the opportunity to work with innovative products, in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
We will support your growth as an employee through individual development plans. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
- Work as an internal consultant to HRBPs with respect to talent pipeline analysis, needs analysis, gap analysis, and organizational diagnosis by providing business proposal solution reporting with profound insights into Talent and Organization based on solid data analysis and research.
- Lead the data and system management by closely working together with other functions including performance evaluation data, career planning, and talent information for all of Japan. The systems you will be using includes SAP, Success Factors, and Business Warehouse.
- Lead continuous improvement and maintenance of the global training management system covering training administration (e.g. training catalog, application, and training history) and ensuring the viability and completeness of the learning materials. Provide consultancy and training to employees on the technical skills of the system.
- The implementation of talent management programs for the entire population in Japan e.g. Performance review and management, Objective setting, Development planning, Talent review. Ensure the entire process of each program runs smoothly by closely working together with key stakeholders.
- Organize & run foundational training programs with the scope of the entire organization (approx. 2000) based on the robust needs analysis.
- Act as an internal consultant regarding employees’ individual development needs in collaboration with HRBP identification of development needs, search for appropriate internal and external training programs.
- Drive learning culture and cross-functional communication by hosting a cross-functional learning event as well as actively sharing the information in an internal communications platform.
- Lead continuous improvement in developing a digital platform and network for employee communication and engagement.
- Min. 3-5 years experiences in HR, preferably Talent & Organizational Management and Development
- A strong motivation in Talent Management & Development
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Fluency in English