- Financial reporting to group headquarters.
- Monitor and verify on the group financial report and submit by the due date.
- Maintain and update the data files.
- Monthly closing and preparation of financial statement.
- Be responsible of preparation of balance sheet, profit & loss statement.
- Responsibility of inter-company, GL and other reconciliations.
- Review journal entries and payables.
- Review and preparation of various internal management reports.
- Preparation of audit and tax returns filing.
- Experience with SAP.
- Bacherlor's degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics etc.
- Staff Management experience.
- Business Fluency in Japanese and English.
- Japanese CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience including Audit, Accounting and Business Analysis.