Our Client is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, Company employs over 15,000+ IT professionals, servicing clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform, and its locations in over 20 countries. The company was ranked by Forbes as among the top 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies.
Individuality is key and the company is driven by motivated people with desire to grow, as they do not believe in micro-management.
They are interested in individuals who want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- Supervise and assist help desk technicians to ensure they respond to inbound calls and tickets in an efficient and timely manner
- Take ownership of support issues, engaging other internal / external expertise as required
- Effectively resolve escalations and have excellent customer communication skills
- Monitor tickets for quality management and adherence with defined service level agreements.
- Conduct career development, planning and performance of team
- Develop the team’s leadership capabilities
- Manage and review performance of personnel
- Conduct 1:1 meeting with team members to solicit feedback on process inefficiencies or team-related issues
- Manage team work schedules, conduct staff meetings, and maintain team process documentation
- Ensure team compliance with all policies, procedures and company regulations
- Establish and influence operating policies
- Develop standards around which others will operate
- Independently determine approach to managing teams and daily operations
- 7+ years’ at least in a Developer, SysAdmin, DevOps, role managing complex environments
- Experience managing multiple clients in IT services area
- Capable to manage more than 20 resources team
- Self-motivated, self-driven and capable to understand team needs
- Proactive and capable to manage resources issues in day to day
- Proven experience managing customer, escalations, contracts, rotation, etc
- Excellent ability to identify specific customer needs and drive closure to identified customer issues
- Excellent ability to build a strong team environment
- Able to coach and mentor others on understanding the customer and identifying specific needs.
- ITIL Foundation certification (v3 or higher)
- Supervise and assist support engineers to ensure they respond to inbound calls and tickets in an efficient and timely manner
- Be creative and mature with a “can do”, proactive attitude and an ability to continuously “scan” the environment, identifying and taking advantage of opportunities for improvement
- Detailed oriented, capable of investigating escalated incidents and requests, communicate professionally in a timely manner, with the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly
- Capable to create unambiguous and high-quality deliverables
- Experience managing human factor and delivery complexity without impacts
- Capable to generate realistic mid and long-term roles
- Manages constant changes and effectively deploy new services
Nice to have (Not Mandatory)
- Experience working on environments that include support of Cloud Providers (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.).
- Mentoring and team building expertise.
- Cloud Services experience is a big plus
- Deep understanding of Service Desk documentation design standards.
- Understanding of the Scrum main terms (standup, retrospective, backlog, iteration, etc.) and principles.
- Develops an understanding of challenges for the team.
- Project manager training.
- Advanced ITIL certifications (Service Operations, Service Transition, Service Operations, CSI)