Our client is an exciting American conglomerate that is searching for a Total Rewards Representative, within Human Resources (HR).
The role is empowered to support and perform day-to-day benefits and mobility transaction activities required to enable HR business processes, and drive a best-in-class employee experience for the company.
- Day to day benefits operation support the company in social security submission and social number management, retirement allowance & pension calculation, insurance enrollment and information update.
- Bonus calculation for both union and non-union employees
- Deliver any benefits related communication to employees, e.g. brochure distribution and consultation for voluntary insurance programs
- Benefits and mobility related payments to external vendors
- Provide payroll team benefits related item amount each month when needed
- Provide materials to support local government audit related to compensation and benefits
- Cooperate with general administration department personnel for benefits related communication.
- Support on site administration work in Tokyo offices and all sites for mobility related processes, e.g. VISA application documents to be chopped or submitted locally.
- Highly skilled in effectively interacting with and supporting all levels of employees
- Excellent communication skills, can communicate in English as the position will report into APAC (Shanghai)
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Critical problem solving skills
- Able to operate effectively and proactively with an employee-centric mindset
- Able to use appropriate judgment in escalation or when to involve other resources in decision making or processing
- Comfortable leveraging a variety of technology to support inquiry resolution (i.e., excel and Knowledge Base systems)
- Understands, can interpret, and is able to follow process flows, work instructions, job aids, etc.
- Experiences in payroll or benefits operation in Japan preferred
- Comfortable to work to do data analysis and good analytical skills
- Able to learn benefits policies including complicated pension rules
- "Shiroishi" is preferred, but not manditory.