- Handle and record a variety of authorised cash issuing transactions and securities transactions.
- Monitor market values of securities held by the company and maintain the securities book.
- Monitor performance of company’s pension plan asset management and propose modifications of asset management strategies.
- Maintain and manage the corporate credit card system and the expense reimbursement system.
- Handle cash, cheques and promissory notes to ensure proper security.
- Support financial input on decision making issues affecting the company’s business; e.g. evaluation of potential acquisitions and/or mergers and investments.
- Assist Credit Risk Management team via collecting, summarising, compiling and evaluating financial data of customers.
- Degree in a financially related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Proficiency with ExCel, Word, PowerPoint and ERPs (Oracle/SAP etc.).
- Practical knowledge of Accounting.
- Business level Japanese and English.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise valuation and investment management.