My client will be listing on the TSE within the next 18 months and is looking for an accomplished professional with IPO experience to step into the VP of Finance role.
Your brief will be to lead the IPO process through each step up to and including the listing on TSE.
In addition to working in an exciting company with passionate and friendly people you will also experience a company culture that understands you have a life outside of your career. The opportunity to work remotely from home when needed in addition to generous stock options that we hope will put you in an attractive financial position after going public are just some of the advantages you will receive.
Candidates with the following skills, attributes and experiences will find we are very interested to talk with you:
- IPO experience
- Accounting and Finance background
- Native level Japanese, strong English
- Any Industry background ok
- Ability to manage accounting and HR team here while managing a remote team overseas
- Good at developing cross function relationships
- Ambitious, eager to lead and advance your career