One of the medical leaders is looking for the head of a business unit. A great opportunity for someone who wants to move into a leadership position.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing plans for Business
- Day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing team in close collaboration with Sales team Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
- Implement and execute the launch of new products into Japan.
- Understand and adhere to all required Regulatory, ISO, Safety and Legal requirements.
- Keep current with industry and market activities and trends inside Japan providing timely reports and recommendations to management.
- Communicate, interface and collaborate on a cross-functional basis with key business unit colleagues (both in Japan and at HQ) to insure a comprehensive understanding of critical issues impacting the success of product sales in Japan.
- Monitor internal process and procedures to improve efficiency and communication with field teams.
- Manage Japanese activities with a high degree of independence within established and approved budgets.
- Assist as needed with support and management of key strategic suppliers, and the identification and pursuit of potential new business opportunities including business and academic contacts, products, technology, etc.
Minimum Skills & Capabilities:
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Sincere and friendly personality
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in diagnostics
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- 10 years proven experience in MD/IVD sector is mandatory
- Education: University degree is preferable
- Travel availability: all over Japan and international
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Language: Japanese Mandatory, Business Level English (TOEIC 750 or above)