Job Title: Buyer
Industry: Fashion / Apparel
Salary: 5.5 to 6 M JPY
The Buyer will be responsible for assorting merchandise for Japan market, in accordance with corporate guidance and providing on-going feedback around merchandise needs. He or she is required to work closely with planner on merchandise plans for sales, markdowns, inventory, and growth opportunity.
- Assist to planner in formulating the buying strategy and the buying process to make sure each buy is done properly by assorting the line.
- Work closely with PR to incorporate Look Book selections in Buy.
- Work closely with VM for the Windows to maintain a global image.
PROVIDE FEEDBACK ON LOCAL MARKETS NEEDS
- On-going communication with Merchandising Team in U.S. on local market needs and specific country requests, that include but not limited to special products, new stores opening and new initiatives of the region.
- In touch with local industry trends and competitor awareness in pricing, trend, quality and products offers.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES NOT COVERED IN FOCUS AREAS
- Work with Training Team for providing product training for all store staff - each new collection.
- To participate in projects such as new store opening, new product launch events and fashion shows for the fashion brands