An exiting CRM Manager position for a European leader in the consumer goods industry. Our client has a long rich history in manufacturing and consumer goods. In Japan, they have 120 employees. They are searching for a hands-on CRM Manager with significant digital marketing experience in the retail or consumer goods space. The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively execute plans, have attention to detail, and the ability to coordinate and articulate needs to European headquarters.
The CRM Manager be responsible for:
- Configuration, enhancement, maintenance, and support of the organization's CRM software and related applications through best practices.
- Through the development and execution of innovative CRM initiatives you will take on a pre- and post purchase CRM program; managing touch points in the customer journey across all channels.
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and retention, campaign development and management, segmentation, predictive analytics, triggered and personalized messaging, email marketing, consumer journeys, and testing.
- Fluency in Japanese (native) and English to communicate with HQ
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills in daily tasks and project management
- Detail Oriented / Self-Motivated
- Entrepreneurial, team player, with the ability to exercise judgment, prioritize, and operate independently
- Proven ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, resolve problems, and manage changing priorities