A famous European Fashion Brand is looking for an experienced Finance and Administration Manager to join their growing team in the Tokyo branch.
- analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans in order to enable them to make sound business decision and meet the company's objectives
- supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures in order to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Process month and end year process, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, etc
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, for office and stores
- Assist in import/export activities
- Assist in HR processes
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager, preferably within a mid-size company
- Proficient user of finance software, common MS Office software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- degree in Finance, Accounting
- understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Language : Japanese a must, sufficient English to be able to communicate with Headquarters (or Spanish)