Are you looking for a change of lifestyle? Want to have a work life balance? Love the outdoors?
Our client is a leading hospitality company in Niseko and are looking for an Human Resources Generalist to lead their team.
The position will be responsible for a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, and training and development. If you are looking to make a lifestyle change or would like to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a go-getter, competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department's operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Native level speaking and writing of Japanese with fluent English
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus