STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Monitor and analyze trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make and translate recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings.
- Develop and implement all purchasing policies and procedures for goods and services, in conjunction with department leads and department-specific requirements, according to the Global Purchasing Policy.
- Develop, establish, implement, and enforce supplier and outsourcing guidelines, obligations, and service level agreements to the organization.
- Analyze trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability, lead-time, and capacity of goods and services.
- Interview, identify, and qualify potential new vendors or suppliers in order to secure more cost-effective sources of products and services.
- Communicate to all stakeholders the added value and results that Purchasing brings to the organization.
ACCOUNTING & REPORTING
- Monthly management reporting
- Setting and achievement of Procurement Targets
- KPI reporting for external suppliers and customers where applicable
- Generate monthly KPI reporting to National Operations Manager
- Monthly tasks and reporting for Month-end Close purposes
PROJECTS & SUPPORT
- Support project managers for large value high importance purchasing projects or tenders.
- Support the Operations Manager with related projects, which encompass procurement.
- Any additional related function as requested by the Operations Manager or Managing Director.
University degree or above
Some travels to the regional offices to be planned.