The world's largest commercial real estate services firm is hiring an Interim FP&A Manager to join their team in Tokyo.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Manager role where you will have a good chance to prove yourself while on the job and potentially be hired as permanent employee after 3 to 6 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts, Quarterly forecasts, annual budgets
- Maintain a continuous assessment of risks and opportunities for each value stream within the Business Unit in achieving its year-end financial budget/forecast and strategic objectives
- Improve the flow of financial information to the organisation and its business partners
- Support the Cash Flow forecasting process
As the Interim FP&A Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant
- FP&A Experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels
- Have a 'hands on' approach in a financial and operational context
- Good command of English both spoken and written