A gaishikei leading manufacturing company is looking for a professional and progressive Interim Senior Accountant to support their fantastic team. You will help the company covering the heavy year-end closing workload by providing an accurate and timely financial reporting to the management.
If you are open to new and exciting challenges, you should not miss this great opportunity.
- Check Journal Vouchers from other department, if errors in journals, ensure that the errors are discussed with other departments and properly redone and signed before submission to finance. Once confirmed, upload in Oracle.
- Prepare necessary Journal Vouchers and upload/input in Oracle
- Check if daily bank balance match with Oracle bank accounts for Japan Mizuho, perform necessary direct debits entries in Oracle for the mismatch.
- Check the daily bank balances with Oracle GL, for all bank accounts (eg. Hong Kong, Singapore, US, Korea etc.) and if the balances do not match, PIC needs to get informed.
- Maintain the bank fileIntercompany reconciliation with group companies and parent group companies with accounting team in the head quarters.
- Reconciliation of assigned accounts
- Coordinate a/c rec template and confirm the overall progress for Manager.
- 5 plus years' experience in accounting
- Relevant Accounting qualifications (amongst others CPA)
- Pc skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Oracle and SAP experience
- Advance English and Japanese level for writing, speaking and listening.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Tax, Consolidation experience