- Lead Japan Supply Chain Management to support business and achieve committed targets
- Manage S&OP (Sales& Operations Planning) process for sales team(JPU, IPM and IBO). Be the focal point for Japan
- Coordinate Material Requirement Planning(MRP), Capacity Planning (Supply -Supplier) and Vendor Scheduling;
- Manage Inventory including SLOBs and Write-offs;
- Define and implement logistics strategy finding the optimum balance between costs, flexibility and responsiveness;
- Drive development and execution of safety, standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage products movement and storage across the network.
- Manage and control logistics expenses (actual versus budget / latest estimates). Deliver year on year savings in freights and warehousing costs;
- Assure tracking and delivery of KPIs such as DIO (Days of Inventory Outstanding), OTIF (On Time In Full), Forecast Error, S&OP rating;
- Lead Customer Service including management and operation of the order processing and customer inquiries, achievement of customer service goals and continuously improvement of productivity;
- Structure processes, procedures and controls based on global drivers and local policies
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and our's global policies, including EHS&Q and finance (SOx)
- Establish relationships across the Supply and Commercial organizations to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Develop and maintain high performance team through constant performance evaluation, feedback and coaching
- Define and implement development plan based on Planning & Logistics core competencies
Ø Assure alignment and proper communication with Procurement, Development/Registration, Marketing, Commercial and Finance for all businesses.
Ø Enhance synergy with Global Planning & Logistics projects and implementation of best practices.
* 8-10 years in Supply Chain areas with:
5years in Planning and Logistics
* 3 years as team manager in Supply Chain with desirable experience in Procurement and/or Manufacturing.