Key Account Manager for Multiple openings:
Establishes and delivers targets based on agreed account plans. Maintains and develops close, direct and personal relations with Key Account(s).
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop business within the complete Company service portfolio with accounts in customer development program through own sales activities and in co-operation with the overseas colleagues in the network.
- Monitor existing business with these accounts with the aim for further integration and enhancement of existing solutions.
- Understand the customer organization and decision making process.
- Execute regular review meetings with existing client base and communication of customer feedback to relevant operational departments.
- Manage implementation of newly gained accounts or of additional trade lanes with existing accounts, including preparation of SOP, IT applications etc.
- Communicate with overseas counterparts to enhance communication and co-operation on key targets and trade lanes.
- Communicate with internal operational contacts both locally and overseas to obtain competitive rates.
Your skills and experience
- 4 years experience in international logistics firm in key account management.
- Excellent command of business both Japanese and English communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills