Our client is a European retailer making huge in-roads in the Japan market. Join this dynamic and growing team as the marketing & communications leader. From client relations, PR and marketing strategies, to the creative side of promotional literature, advertising and artwork.
Your role could involve a range of duties including:
- Creating marketing plans
- Organising trade shows
- Customer events
- Managing the marketing budget
- Developing marketing materials to generate sales leads
- Producing press releases
Alternatively you could even be writing copy or designing brochures for clients if you have a creative streak - or project managing them, if that's more your thing.
With markets changing on a daily basis, you'll need to keep up to speed with industry developments to stay one step ahead of the game.
To be successful you need to have:
- Native Japanese and good English
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Self motivation
- The ability to be a team player
- Good creative skills