European leader in luxury homeware is searching for a Merchandising professional.
- Directly handle all aspects of daily/weekly allocation via inventory management system.
- Plan inbound deliveries for new items and sales replenishment.
- Work closely with logistics team and be able to manage volumes based on forecasts.
- Create inventory plans based on seasonal trends, peak season inventory builds, and company campaigns.
- Control pricing for weekly activities, special events, markdowns, and markups.
- Clear, timely, and appropriate email and verbal communication with teams: Logistics, Allocation, Merchandisers, Digital Marketing.
- Manage sample coordination with Japan.
- Coordinate merchandise transfers between Stores.
- Audit Site for pricing accuracy, merchandise sell through, and un-displayed items.
- Excellent communication in Japanese and English
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Merchandising, Business, or Finance)
- Merchandising or Allocation experience in consumer products preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines.
- Proven ability in analyzing data, and making business recommendations based on the analysis.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, teamwork and relationship building.
- Meticulous organization, self-motivated with a flexible approach to the work required.