Job Title: Omni-Channel Director
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Tokyo, in 23 wards
Industry: Footwear bland
Salary: 1000-2000 M (JPN) *Depends on experiences and skills
As the group leader for the E-commerce Department he / she will be responsible for managing and running all e-commerce (company owned and external) platforms and implementing marketing efforts, mostly digital, to support the sites. The Director will also be responsible for developing and executing omni-channel strategies to ensure strong linkage between EC and the stores. The role is high-profile as E-commerce is one of the most critical strategic focus areas for the company and Japan's owned EC site is the second largest store in Asia. The group leader is expected to lead the aggressive growth of this channel and ensure monthly revenue and margin forecasts are met or exceeded. The Director will join the company's Leadership Team (LT).
-As the position is, first and foremost, an operational role that is responsible for ensuring revenue and margin targets are met or exceeded, a strong sales background and ability to manage the P&L is a must. 5 ~10 years experience in e-commerce operations with demonstrated revenue achievement are required.
- Experience in apparel or footwear industry is preferable.
- Strong communication skills including business level English in writing and speaking.
- Passionate about digital and its potential and knowledge of up-and-coming e-commerce trends and tools.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills including financial acumen.
- Highly self-motivated and could implement tasks proactively.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
|Job Title:||Omni-Channel Director|
|Location:||Tokyo 23 wards,|
|Salary:||¥10000000 - ¥20000000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ayumi Shimizu|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2017 16:33|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's