The Project and Planning Manager, reports to the Senior Director of Operations department. Key roles of this position are
Manage special projects in operations department based on current needs and priorities. The manager needs to work closely with distribution manager and after sales service managers, counterparts in headquarter.
Plan and control department expenses and administrative tasks such as social accountability related assessment and report, periodical business continuity plan test and revision based on business environment changes.
Responsible for store supplies, spare parts and watch strap supply chain.
Handle orders from internal / external customers and supply commodities by optimized processes, lead time and cost. Suppliers to work are located in various locations, such as Japan, United States and Switzerland.
Specific responsibilities include:
Planning & Control
- Logistics cost / Packaging cost
- Subcontracted repair service cost / Spare parts cost
- Department expenses and investment?CER?
- Social accountability related activities and reports
- Security management of service center
- Business continuity plan: Plan update and periodical test
- Global Procurement and Supply Chain Project
- Competitive bid on third party logistics(3PL) warehousing services and transportation services
- Long -term logistics facility / organization analysis
- Implementation of warehouse management system(WMS) for non-finished goods, such as Packaging, Spare parts for repairs.
Manage store Supply and spare parts for after sales service activities
- Inventory management
- Demand forecasting
- Order management
- Service and deliverables quality management
- Supplier relation management
Skills, capabilities and knowledge that the candidate possesses
- Working knowledge of all areas of Supply Chain, including Procurements, Logistics
- Minimum of 8 years experiences in operations and or supply chain logistics
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills who can work across various business functions, including distribution, after sales service, sales, merchandising, IT, and Finance
- Ability to identify issues, review potential solutions and ultimately understand the root cause
- Solid influencing skills, particularly where there is no reporting relationship
- Ability to interface effectively with company leadership
- Demonstrate understanding of logistics, financial and operational performance data.